Event USA is pleased to announce our on-field halftime competition for 2012! Taking place as the Packers take on the Titans this December 23rd, you can sign up now for your chance to win a 7 night air package on our 2013 Packers Player Vacation at the Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Just fill out the entry form below and if you’re selected, you’ll compete against another team on-field, at Lambeau, during halftime, for the grand prize!
Rules for the 2012 Event USA Halftime Contest
Two teams of two persons each will compete before kickoff at the Packers vs. Titans game at Lambeau Field on December 23, 2012. One team will be selected by Funjet Vacations and one by Event USA. The contestants on each team will be given free game tickets and free passes to the Event USA Tailgate Party at Brett Favre’s Steakhouse, which starts 3 hours before kickoff.
Contest rules for Event USA (hereafter referred to as “PFT”):
1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. PFT will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. PFT is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by PFT for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to PFT when they initially entered the contest. If contest was entered by filling out a form or by mail, winner will be emailed or called.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within: a) five (5) business days for contests entered via a form, email or mail, b) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via Twitter, c) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via text messaging, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry unless the contest announcement specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
4. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, "Materials") submitted by you to PFT shall become the sole and exclusive property of PFT, and PFT shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
PFT may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
5. By submitting Materials to PFT, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to PFT free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that PFT shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by PFT for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to PFT. By submitting Materials to PFT, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
8. You agree to hold PFT and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with PFT’s use of the Materials submitted to PFT and used in any manner in PFT’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of PFT. Decisions by PFT are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 21 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
12. Neither PFT nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. PFT is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by PFT.
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, PFT in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
15. PFT reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. PFT reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by PFT on the merits of each entry, in PFT’s sole and absolute discretion.
c. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the nth person to complete a stated action, the winner shall be that person provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by PFT, in its sole and absolute discretion.
d. In contests and polls in which PFT solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winner, the winner will ultimately be selected by PFT in its sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
20. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 18(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 18(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to PFT and requesting the list.
21. PFT reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by PFT, unless prohibited by law.
22. PFT reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
The first batch of photos from fans at this past weekends Green Bay Packers Autograph Reception are now up at Event USA Picasa page!
You can view the gallery below, head over to the album on Picasa to order prints direct to Walgreens, or find your photos below and print them out yourself!
View the whole gallery on Picasa!
Event USA, your headquarters for Packers tickets and more, is pleased to announce that frequent heartburn sufferer and America’s favorite comedian Larry the Cable Guy will be in Green Bay Sunday December 9th for our Tailgate Party before the Pack takes on the Lions, as he wraps up his wild adventure to help introduce the first flavor-coated 24-hour frequent heartburn pill, new Prilosec OTC Wildberry!
In addition to releasing three certified gold comedy albums, Larry has starred in three Blue Collar Comedy Tour-related movies, as well as in the films Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, Delta Farce, and Witless Protection! Join Larry and cheer on the Packers this December!
Special Guest, Same Great Tailgate!
Our famous tailgate party is included with all of our Packers ticket packages or to purchase on it’s own, and includes the following game-day fare:
- Unlimited food including Authentic Festival Foods “Oktoberfest’ brats, grilled burgers, Cajun Jambalaya, salads, cookies, and more.
- Drink UNLIMITED beverages including Beer, bloody-mary’s, screwdrivers, soft drinks, and coffee.
- Live Musical entertainment including popular Packer songs will be featured.
- Get Souvenirs – Hot Packer Gear is available for purchase.
- Special Children’s admission – Kids 12 and under get a special souvenir!
And that’s all on top of tailgating before this important divisional matchup with Larry the Cable Guy himself! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, secure your spot today!
And plenty more!
And don’t forget, Event USA has all your gameday needs covered – from Packers tickets to complete Green Bay Packers ticket packages, we’re the only stop you need for all things Packers!
Wild American Flavor Sweepstakes
Fans have the opportunity to embark on an out-of-this-world flavor adventure of their own by entering the Wild American Flavor Sweepstakes. From now until January 7, 2013, enter at www.WildberryFlavor.com for a chance to win trips to three of America’s most flavorful cities, with three of the country’s biggest sporting events, courtesy of new Prilosec OTC Wildberry. One prize pack winner will be chosen at random to receive the prize pack, including tickets to the big football game in New Orleans (February 3, 2013), the first big auto race of the year in Daytona Beach (February 24, 2013) and the basketball championship game in Atlanta (April 8, 2013), travel and accommodations (a two-night hotel stay and air transportation for each destination), and one $5,000 check to be used in any of these flavorful cities.
Event USA is very pleased to bring our 12 days of Christmas special back for the 2012 holiday season! Enjoy a different great deal every day for twelve days on all sorts of great Event USA Packers tickets and gear!
Fri. 12/07 – Jordy Nelson Memorabilia!
Take $20 off per item on all of our Jordy Nelson Memorabilia! The Vault is filled with tons of great new Jordy memorabilia just in time for the holidays!
Use Coupon Code NELSON12 at checkout!
Sat. 12/08 – Free Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Shipping!
Order on December 6th and we’ll guarantee you get item by Christmas, and shipping is on us!!
Don’t delay – each of these deals is only good for the day specified, so if you’ve had your eye on any of our great memorabilia, or want a deal on a great Packers vs. Titans weekend, there’s never been a better time to grab them than now!
Memorabilia aren’t the only specials we have for Packers fans this holiday season! For the next week, we’re taking $10 off per ticket in all Packers tickets in Packers vs. Lions Ticket & Tailgate packages! Choose where you want to sit, enjoy our all you can eat, all you can drink tailgate party, and cheer on the Pack in this divisional matchup!
This sale runs from November 23rd to November 30th, 2012, and all you have to do is buy the package and see the discounts appear in your shopping cart – it’s that easy!
Take advantage of this great deal while it lasts!