Dallas/Forth Worth Sightseeing Tour
Saturday, October 7th 7:30 am—2 pm
See the best of Dallas and Fort Worth with other Packers fans in one of our exclusive Overtime Tours! Includes Downtown Dallas, the West End Historical district (including the site of JFK’s assassination), and the Fort Worth Stockyards. Just $99/person.
Downtown Dallas & West End Historical District:
- Downtown Dallas sights include Trail Drive at Pioneer Plaza (photo stop at bronze longhorn steer sculptures), Thanksgiving Square and Farmer’s Market
- West End Historical District sights of the Dallas County Historical Plaza, 15-20 minutes walking tour of Texas School Depository Building & Dealey Plaza (known as the assassination site of President John F. Kennedy); driving sites of John F. Kennedy Memorial, historic Old Red Courthouse.
Fort Worth Historic Stockyards:
- Drive by historic Cowtown Coliseum, Billy Bob’s—considered the largest honky-tonk in the world, Fort Worth Stock Exchange, bronze statues of rodeo star Bill Pickett, Comanche chief Quanah Parker and Texas Gold bronze depicting the Chisholm Trail. Western shops, boutiques and eateries are abundant in the Stockyards.
- View Authentic cattle drive ( weather permitting);
- Enjoy the variety of restaurants & cafes all within walking distance in Stockyards. This give group time to explore Stockyards Station and district.
- Fort Worth City Tour. Highlights in driving tour with photo stops noted: Downtown Fort Worth/Sundance Square District
- Lunch provided at Coopers Bar-B-Que at 12:00pm